Wednesday, January 23, 2019

BodyApp update


Wife woke up to something squeaking. “Wake up!” As she opened her eyes, she saw a tiny woman staring at her. Wife’s eyes shot open with surprise.

“What the hell, husband? Is that you?”

“Yes it’s me! I woke up like this and was just as surprised as you are right now. Did you have something to do with this?”

“No! Honest! Hold on, let me check the BodyApp and see what’s happened.”

As wife picks up her phone with the BodyApp on it, she sees that the BodyApp went through an update last night while they slept. She opened the app, and noticed that when it updated, it had husbands profile on the screen. It then changed hubbies profile to that of one of the fantasy girls they had pre loaded into the app. Unfortunately for hubby, that girl had long black hair, humongous tits, a big round ass, and was 3 inches tall.

“It looks like the app updated last night, babe. Somehow your profile was swapped with one of our pre loaded girls. Bright side, you’re a very sexy girl! Even at your tiny size you’re stacked! And look at that ass!”

“Well see if you can fix it! I have to go to work! I can’t do anything as bimbo Barbie! This body is ridiculous! How do women walk around with all this going on? I’m a walking wet dream! Every move I make causes my T&A to jiggle and shake!”

Wife stared at her diminutive husband as he took inventory of his curvy female body. She was getting turned on at the sight. He was right, he was now a walking wet dream.

“Before we change you back, how about we have some fun first? I’d hate to waste this opportunity! I promise I’ll change you back later!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another FOSE victim