Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Accident with his wife’s size ray


Husband was in the basement trying to get the Christmas decorations out so wife could set up the tree. This was made difficult, however, by wife’s various science experiments cluttering up the basement.

While trying to move stuff from in front of the Christmas boxes, hubby bumped into wife’s newest experiment, a ray that can alter people bodies in various ways. It lit up and started to hum. “Well that can’t be good…” ZAP!

Wife wondered what was taking hubby so long to grab the Christmas boxes. She walked down into the basement and didn’t see him anywhere. “Hello? Hubby? Are you down here?” Wife heard a faint squeaking and looked down at her feet. 

“What is…Oh my god, Hubby is that you?!?” She leaned down to pick up the tiny body of the woman standing at her feet.

“Yeah, it’s me. I bumped into your new experiment and it fired at me. What the hell has happened to me? I fit into your hand for Christ sakes!”

“Oh my tiny husband, I’m so sorry this happened to you. I wish I knew! I’m still in the testing process with this machine, so I have no idea how this happened. I didn’t even know it could shrink down a person this small, let alone change their gender! This is actually an incredible discovery! Unfortunately I’ll need to do some testing to see how this even happened to you.”

Hubby looked up at his wife’s gigantic face and into her gigantic eyes. She was in control of him now until this is fixed. This both terrified and excited him.

Wife looked into her palm down at her tiny husband. God, it was HOT holding this 3 inch tall woman in her hand that used to be a 6’5 man. Look at the huge titties he has now! She knew she was in complete control of him at this point and that drove her crazy. Maybe he can stay this way for awhile…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another FOSE victim