Saturday, February 2, 2019

hubbies wandering eye


Husband had been looking forward to some size related sexual activity when they got home from their date. He had been begging his wife to shrink him down and let him explore her giant body.

When they arrived home they both got naked and prepared for some fun. Wife had even put in her favorite buttplug. Wife Pulled out her phone to make some adjustments to her husband. She opened the BodyApp and started making adjustments.

Husband was getting excited when he saw Wife making adjustments on her phone. He knew that he would be shrinking shortly. He saw his wife giggling while on her phone and was slightly uneasy about what she had in mind.

“Honey, what’s so funny?”

“Oh you’ll see in a second!” She snickered.

Wife hit SAVE on the app. Husband immediately started to feel that shrinking feeling. He also started to feel an uneasy feeling in his stomach. A constricting feeling in his midsection and expanding feeling in his chest and hips? Oh no... what other changes did she make?

“Wait, did you change me into a girl? This isn’t exactly what I was expecting.” Husband asked as he shrunk down past 3 feet tall. 

“I saw how you were looking at the waitress tonight. I thought you might want to get your hands on her body since you were staring at it all night.” Wife grinned as she said it.

“I’m sorry, honey! She was very attractive you have to admit. I couldn’t help but stare!” Husband pleaded as he shrunk down to 2 feet and turned into a copy of the attractive waitress he listed after all night.

“It’s okay. I’m not mad! Just thought I’d teach you a lesson in respecting women. Your gonna take care of your wife tonight in the body of that woman you lusted after. And your gonna stay like that until I feel you’ve learned your lesson.”

By the time she was done talking, I had shrunk down to a final height of 2 inches tall. Wife laid on the bed, picked up my tiny body, and placed me in between her legs.

“If I were you, I’d get started on making sure I’m satisfied! Maybe then I’ll consider changing you back!” Wife laughed as she stuck her pussy into my tiny form.

Taking her cue, I reached up and started rubbing my wife’s giant clit.

“Oh god, your tiny hands feel amazing!” My giant wife moaned as I rubbed her clit as hard as my tiny body could.

I hope I can satisfy her enough to want to change me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another FOSE victim