Friday, June 21, 2019

Careless wish on spring break


“Are you still mad?” Chris’s friend Mark asked to his recently transformed friend.

“Yes I’m still mad! You’re the one that made a careless wish with that stupid coin!” Chris said.

“How was I supposed to know it was a wishing coin? It’s not my fault that I made an offhand comment while holding a coin I found in the parking lot!” Mark pleaded

Chris and mark were on a guys vacation for spring break to the beach. Mark found a coin laying in the parking lot and picked it up thinking nothing of it. Right after that mark wished he could find a skinny girl with a huge ass to mess around with for the weekend. Mark watched as his friend Chris suddenly morphed into the very girl he was wishing for right before his eyes.

“Yeah well you don’t have to deal with this body! Look at me, my proportions are ridiculous! My waist is super tiny and my hips flare out ridiculously wide! And my ass is so huge! I’ve never seen an ass this big and round! I mean, girls just aren’t built like this! I look like a cartoon character!” Chris complained.

“Well if it’s any consolation, you look amazing...” Mark said trying to cheer him up.

“Shut the fuck up.” Chris said, not wanting to hear it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his friend eyeing his gigantic ass, with a huge boner tenting his shorts. “And don’t get any ideas. I’m not gonna fuck you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another FOSE victim